MFCE Program Objectives
- Increase the affordability and accessibility of programs for children ages birth to 8 of all families with diverse cultural, linguistic and economic backgrounds through the use of a sliding fee scale. Preschool programs are free of charge for all four-year-olds entering Kindergarten the following year.
- Enhance collaboration among community programs and services for children ages 3 to 8.
- Provide early childhood programs and services that are high quality.
- Conduct community outreach to ensure that families who may be hard to reach by traditional methods are offered opportunities to be enrolled in a program that meets their needs.
- To foster the use of libraries and museums.
Mashpee Coordinated Family and Community Engagement
Kenneth C. Coombs School
152 Old Barnstable Road
Mashpee, MA 02649
(508) 539-1520 x5118
Mashpee Coordinated Family and Community Engagement was established through a grant from the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care to support and enrich early childhood development by bringing together parents, professionals and community members. Our goal is to connect families and services.
For more information please view our Mashpee CFCE website.