Welcome to the Mashpee Public Schools District’s Human Resources web page. The goal of the Human Resources Department is to provide professional, friendly, and knowledgeable assistance and support to our employees, those seeking employment.
Mashpee Public Schools offers competitive salaries, excellent working conditions, an engaged and supportive community, and a wide range of employment opportunities. We are a small, welcoming, and innovative district. Health and dental benefits, mentoring, and wellness programs are just some of the benefits offered.
We hope you will find the information on these pages helpful. If you do not find what you are looking for, or if you desire additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Human Resources Department
Susan Checklick, Human Resources Specialist: email: SChecklick@mpspk12.org Phone: 508-539-1500 ext. 4219
Jodi Gallagher, Personnel and Payroll: email:firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 508-539-1500 ext. 4221
Superintendent's Office, 150 A Old Barnstable Rd, Mashpee 02649
Additional Benefits Resources
Here are some resources to assist you with your HR questions. If you can't find what you are looking for don't hesitate to contact us.
- You may also visit the Town of Mashpee Employee Benefit page at www.mashpeema.gov/human-resources/pages/employee-benefits. Here you will always find your health insurance employee rates, options, and enrollment forms. As well as your 457(b) enrollment options ,optional AFLAC, FSA enrollment and more!
- For additional information as to health insurance options please visit the Cape Cod Municipal Health Group website at www.ccmhg.com
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Financial worries, aging parents, job stress, health issues - Everyone faces challenges from time to time, with your EAP you don't have to face these things alone. Call 800-451-1834 or connect online at https://myassistanceprogram.com/miia-eap/ Private, Confidential and Free
- Health Advocacy and Care Navigation Benefit provided through www.pinnaclecare.com/cape-cod
- If you are interested in 403(b) enrollment please visit https://www.tsacg.com/individual/plan-sponsor/massachusetts/mashpee-public-schools/ for more information
- Barnstable County Retirement Association www.barnstablecountyretirement.org
- Massachusetts Teachers Retirement System https://mtrs.state.ma.us