Welcome to New Student Registration!
Current Academic School Year: 2021-2022
Welcome! To register your student for the Mashpee Public School system during the current year, you need to start the process by registering online. Scroll down to find helpful information and guidelines on the enrollment process. When you are ready to start click on the “Enroll a Student” button below. If you have any technical difficulties please call the school that matches your student's grade.
Next Academic School Year: 2022-2023
Welcome! To register your student for the Mashpee Public School system for the upcoming school year, you need to start the process by registering online. Scroll down to find helpful information and guidelines on the enrollment process. When you are ready to start click on the “22-23 ENROLLMENT” button below. If you have any technical difficulties please call the school that matches your student's grade.
|HEALTH OFFICE FAX|
Kenneth C Coombs School
Pre K – 2nd Grade
3rd Grade – 6th Grade
Mashpee Middle High School
7th Grade – 12th Grade
How to register
Please note that our online registration process must be completed and approved before students are considered fully registered. Only a parent or legal guardian is permitted to register a child. Although it can be completed on a cell phone, it is recommended to complete the forms on a computer. Please read all of the instructions and note the list of required documents. To ensure your online registration runs smoothly, we recommend that you collect all of the required documents ahead of time. If you do not have internet access, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school your child will be attending( see enrollment contacts above.)
Online Registration Instructions:
- Collect all the required documents noted below. You can scan or photograph them in order to upload.
- Click “New Student Registration” and the correct school year, your child will be starting in.
- Create an account or log in if there are other siblings currently enrolled.
- Complete all forms and upload required documents. Scans or photos of documents are acceptable. You will not be able to upload documents after you press submit on the application. If you have other documents they can be dropped off during regular school hours.
- Press submit at the very bottom of the online form. If necessary, correct items in red and re-submit.
Document Checklist -
- A copy of child’s birth certificate
- Copy of up-to-date Physical (within the last 12 months) and Immunization Records
- PK: need 4 DPT/DtaP, 3 Polio, 3 Hep B, 1 MMR, 1 Varicella, LEAD level, and vision screening
- Kindergarten: lead level and vision screening
- All grades: 5 DPT/DtaP, 4 Polio, 3 Hep B, 2 MMR, 2 Varicella
- Grade 7: 1 dose MenACWY
- Grade 11: 2 Doses MenACWY
Physical and immunization records can also be sent to our confidential faxes at the Health office's for your students school ( see enrollment contacts above) from your pediatrician.
One document each from section A, B &C
A. Evidence of Residency
- Record of recent mortgage payment and/or property tax bill
- Copy of lease and record of recent rental payment
- MPS Residency affidavit, and recent rental payment if you do not have a mortgage payment or traditional lease
B. Evidence of Occupancy
- Recent bill dated within the past 60 days showing the matching Mashpee address - this includes gas, electric, oil, home telephone (not cell phone), cable, excise. Utility companies can provide a set up notice if property is newly acquired.
Evidence of Identification (Photo ID)
- Valid Photo ID ( drivers license, military ID or passport)
Other documents to consider:
- Release of Records signed at prior school
- Lunch Application completed online
- A copy of current IEP, if applicable
- A copy of a current 504, if applicable
Students are registered and placed in classes after ALL documents are received and approved.