Any high school boy interested in playing baseball, please email Danny Patenaude at email@example.com for more information.
Any middle school boy interested in playing baseball, please email Mike Patz at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Any girl interested in playing lacrosse, please email Todd Franks at email@example.com for more information.
Fall II Spectators:
For outdoor events (football, track, and cheer) there are only TWO family members allowed to attend per player for home and away events.
*Please note some schools may not allow away fans due to their board of health policies.
For Indoor events (volleyball) there are only TWO family members allowed to attend per player for home games ONLY. No away fans are allowed.
You must pre-register before attending any home or away event. When you will fill out the form, you will receive an email. If approved to attend, please show the email upon checking into the event. There will be no entry without the completed form.
Athletics Photo Gallery
Welcome to the Mashpee Athletic Department Website
All student-athletes MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the athletics office prior to the first day of practice. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam.
Matt Triveri- Athletic Director
508-539-3600 ext. 1703
Mashpee Athletics Twitter Address
The Mashpee Athletics Twitter account will update cancellations, scores, game changes, and anything else that revolves around Mashpee High School and Middle School athletics.
The Mashpee High School Athletic Department is an equal opportunity education institution and will not discriminate on the race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, or sexual orientation in its activities, programs or employment practices as required by Title VI, Title IX and Section 504 and the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). For information regarding civil rights or grievance procedures, contact the Athletic Department.
Athletic Department Contact Information:
Matt Triveri - Mashpee Middle/High School Athletic Director
Phone- 508-539-3600 ext. 1703
Kaleigh Greene - Athletics Administrative Assistant
Phone- 508-539-3600 ext. 1110
Tim Muse - Trainer
Phone - 508 -539 - 3600 ext. 1314
*Download the MIAA app from the App Store to get all postponements, reschedules, and all team schedules.
*Follow the athletic department on Twitter at
For up to the minute scores, cancellations, changes, and more
*Log in to www.nfhslearn.com to take the course on “Concussions: What You Need To Know” as well as “Parents Role in Athletics”.
Both are free and informative.
Mashpee Family ID- https://www.familyid.com/organizations/mashpee-public-schools-athletics
Registering for a program through FamilyID
Step-by-Step Program Registration Instructions
- Go to FamilyID.com
- Click "Find Programs" on the blue banner at the top of the page
- Type your Organization's name in the search box. Click search.
- Click on the Organization name in Search Results.
- Click on the name of the Program for which you want to register.
- If you are new to FamilyID, click "Sign Up" as a family or individual and enter the requested information. If you already have a FamilyID account, "Log In" by entering your email address and password.
- Complete the registration form and hit "Save and Continue".
- Click "Pay now" and complete payment or "Confirm Registration" if no payment is required.
- Once your registration is completed you will receive an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you completed payment online, you will also receive an email receipt from PayPal.
You can view and update your registrations at any time by going to your Dashboard.
Make sure your child is ready to participate in MMHS sports: